Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Google Challenge & Human Rights Hypocrisy



Google Apps Developer Challenge 2012

It is an outrageous that Google took this action.

        Yesterday, when I was checking my email I found out that I received an invitation from Google to attend this challenge. Once I received the invitation i opened the Official Rules to make sure about what the challenge about at this time.

        The first two Line was " NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. CONTEST IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WORLDWIDE, EXCEPT FOR QUEBEC, CUBA, IRAN, SYRIA, NORTH KOREA, SUDAN, and MYANMAR (BURMA)" .  Are you sure Google? Do the international sanctions of particular system includes and effects its citizens? Does this punishment on Citizens or System? What about Google against SOPA? What about your attitude to help the humanity? Or all of this are Hypocrisy?




I'm Syrian and I have the Full Right to attend this Challenge like a Human in this world. We are not body to exclude us from the community. If you are thinking that you are helping us I need to tell you that you are wrong. 



No comments:

Post a Comment