Monday, June 4, 2012

IELTS EXAM

Good morning.

In fact I'm preparing for IELTS exam these days. So if you see any mistakes with my writing pardon me I am still practicing to improve.

Why I'm using English instead of Arabic my mother language?
- I believe that the largest segment of the community use English language.
- English is the Academic language.
- And I want to practice :)

Hi there My exam on 7/6/2012 and 9/6/2012. I was practicing since 2 months ago. I wish to pass this exam with score 6.5, it is not a big deal, I can do it. Actually it is a nightmare. If someone of you reading this topic now and have had it before surely he understand what I'm saying. But why I need to score this band 6.5? because I'm planning to complete my study in Canada, and this is not restriction only to Canada , wherever I think to study i found this nightmare on front of me :( .... Unfortunately nothing to do else I need to score it.

I can't understand, how a person living in different language community can do the best in English language. Everything here is in Arabic even my dream, Sometimes, I woke up on sound of my neighbor wife yelling at her husband. I'd like to write what was the words but if i translate it to English it'll lose its humor sense.

Do you like English? me too, I was, but nowadays I hate it.

I am going to speak 7 languages minimum in the future. Just let me beat this language first. then I'll start with my lovely language French. :)

Do you know what are the languages I'm thinking of?

- Arabic
- English
- French
- Russian
- Spanish
- Greek
- the remain 2 I'll think about them.... Give me your suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment