Monday, June 18, 2012

University of Western Ontario - My dram



Since 2007 until now I'm still dreaming on this university. It is one of the best and most famous university in Canada, BTW, Canada is my main dream.

The University of Western Ontario, commonly referred to as Western, is a public research university located in London, Ontario, Canada. The university was founded in 1878 as the Western University of London, Ontario. The university became secular in 1908 and was renamed to its present name in 1923. The university ranking for 2012 is 12 for national universities and 182 for the international ranking. with reference to UWO ranking


Once I graduated from my college on 2008 I decided to complete my master at this university but the cost for international students is very high, unfortunately I didn't born with a golden spoon in my mouth, therefore the first step to achieve my aim is to collect the money. The total cost for master study is 24,000$ plus the life expenses with 1,000$ a month, tally, It is 36,000$  for 1 years of study and the life expenses. Ooooooh. I can see your reaction, But kindly wait there are more news will shock you. When I started applying and submitting my paper for initial approval I got the answer with refusal because my degree didn't score the minimum requirement to acquire the master degree, Honestly the didn't know that in my previous university there was a role to limit the number of students degree and the top student was with 80%. and me I was with 70%, actually I didn't look after the theoretical subjects :))). It can be conclude with One more semester as a foundation to gain a high score and achieve the approval on the master degree study.

The total cost after this year reach the 49,200$, OMG. Who will pay this amount of money. In fact I can open my own project with this amount of money. Hello..... I can collect for One year only anyway I'm going there.

Hmmmmm. After 2 years I can't expect what will happen to me. So kindly visit my blog at that time to check whether I succeed or fail, whether I graduated from the collage or returned disappointed. It is my dream and I'm going to take this risk. Smile and wish.

P.S. Pray for Me.










No comments:

Post a Comment