Friday, June 8, 2012

IELTS - Speaking test

After all that training and preparations for this exam yesterday was the desired date.

I entered the exam with full of confidence and full of keywords which can help me with this interview. But unfortunately, I forgot everything when the examiner pressed the recording button, I forgot to talk in slow way with more attractive words I used to train about. The exam was so easy but I didn't do as well as I have to do because I stopped of talking about the subject he asked me about. Do you know Why?..

He asked me about the activity in Saudi Arabia and he doesn't know why I'm doing this exam in fact. I just wanted to stand and stop him with his head between my hands and shake it " Do you know why I'm doing this test? To answer this question about the place I'll be in the future". He doesn't know about this country that it doesn't has any real activity. It is just to work and work only. I don't want to be over pessimist but I'm not satisfied about this place and I don't want my kids to live here.

Anyway, even if I stopped at that question the others was good and I answered everything. I hope I didn't do any grammar mistake while I was talking.

Tomorrow is my next exam includes these sections " reading,writing, listening". I think I'm good with these too, So tomorrow is the final day of this terrible exam headache.

wish me luck and push me to gain my dreams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment