Monday, June 11, 2012

IELTS writing - Race with the wind




I can't even remember what was my felling at that moments. I'm so upset cos of that exam.
It was horrible, you can't even take a breath, started with ugly inspector with no respect to the examiners.

Firstly they started with the listening section . You have to listen to a conversation between two person or a group and in the same time you have to answer the questions in your sheet book, honestly if you answered one for sure you will miss the second one because it was too fast and you can't catch all the information like numbers,place or dates in your mind and then to write them, then directly after that you have only 30sec to copy your answer to answers sheet paper. Believe me it wasn't English exam, it was speed test.

Then after that directly they gave you another sheet paper for reading you have to read 3 paragraphs and answer the questions, I don't want to AGGRESSIVE but there was no time to answer the questions. For me I couldn't read the last paragraph and I answered  in a speculation way. I thought they said we can have some minutes before writing exam but they didn't gave us that time and started to distribute the last test. Any way last portion was the easier one I had 1hr to write whatever I want to write, regardless of, I forgot all the words I prepared for this section I wrote too much words more than they asked me, hope not made a grammar mistakes :) .

Let me tell you something different. No Neeeed for IELTS Exaaaaam.


The University told me if you have studied with English language for 1 year at least you can get an exception. Then when I asked my previous university about this paper they gave it to me, wooooooow. So no need to do IELTS again. :)


Update: I scored 6.0 


1 comment: